Find Your Perfect Product and Supplier in Minutes!
SaleHoo is a powerful research tool, supplier directory, and online community for dropshippers, wholesalers, and e-commerce stores.
If you are reading this review of Salehoo then it’s very likely that you are considering setting up a dropshipping or wholesale model for your ecommerce business.
And why not? Firstly, dropshipping allows you to reach out to suppliers, who fulfil and ship those orders directly to your customers. It’s an incredibly popular model for first-time ecommerce entrepreneurs. Why is that?
Well, it allows you to:
- Operate with just a laptop and an internet connection
- Have a low barrier for entry, with a high potential for revenue
- No initial investment. No money is spent on inventory, materials and tools
- Only purchase from your supplier when you’ve made a sale
- Scale your business quickly. All the difficult work is done by your supplier, so more sales won’t necessarily translate into more work
- No need to hire more staff
- Won’t need to operate from a warehouse and you will the avoid the overheads that come with that
- Have more flexibility. Want to sell different products? You won’t have to uproot your business to do this
As you can see there are benefits of setting up your store to operate with a dropshipping model. So, when it comes to dropshipping suppliers let’s take a look at one of the biggest in the field in Salehoo.
Salehoo Review: Overview
Founded in 2005 in Christchurch, New Zealand, Salehoo has become one of the biggest wholesale and dropshipping directories on the planet. This was helped by the fact that they became one of the first companies to offer international wholesale contacts to their retailers.
Co-Founder Simon Slade was a former online seller himself and Salehoo was born from his frustrations of not being able to find a wholesaler who would cater for new businesses.
Salehoo now boats over 8,000 trusted wholesale and dropshipping suppliers. These companies offer over 1.6 million recognisable branded products that you can sell on to your customers. Salehoo currently has 137,000 paying members who take advantage of these opportunities.